- Players need to conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner, showing respect for each other, coaches, officials, and opponents.
- Players should show respect to their coaches. “Yes sir” and “No sir” are appropriate answers to questions and comments.
- Arguing is not acceptable. Players who get out of line with coaches may be removed from the squad. The coach is the authority on the field.
- Playing time in games is earned on the practice field. If you want to play more, then work harder. Players are never guaranteed playing time, you get what you earn.
- Players will not argue with or show any disrespect in any way to game officials.
- If a player from either team is down on the field after a play “unhurt”, teammates should help him up.
- Hazing or bullying other players in any form (on the field or in the locker room) will not be tolerated. Bullying teammates can result in dismissal from the team.
- Players are expected to keep their grades to at least a C or above. School performance always comes first.
- Jerseys should be on the players, not their girlfriends, favorite teacher, etc.
- Players should report all injuries to the coach as soon as possible.
- Players will keep their uniforms clean.
- Players need rides to pick them up on time from practice and games. Make arrangements for rides ahead of time.
Football Player Conduct